We are now the member of NAREDCO, Indian Green Building Council and GRIHA.
- Established in 1998 as an autonomous self-regulatory body under the aegis of Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation, Government of India.
- The mandate of council is to induce transparency and ethics in real estate business and transform the unorganized Indian real estate sector into a globally competitive business sector.
- It works to create and sustain an environment conducive to the growth of real estate industry in India.
Indian Green Building Council
- Formed in the year 2001Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) is part of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
- The council develops new green building rating programmes, provides certification and offers green building training programmes.
- The council also closely works with several State Governments, Central Government, World Green Building Council, bilateral multi-lateral agencies in promoting green building concepts in the India.
- GRIHA is an acronym for Green Rating for Integrated Habitat Assessment
- GRIHA is a rating tool that helps people assesses the performance of their building against certain nationally acceptable benchmarks.
- It evaluates the environmental performance of a building holistically over its entire life cycle. The rating system is based on accepted energy and environmental principles, established practices and emerging concepts, both national and international.